05. INSA-SERB SCIENCE WRITING WORKSHOP July 30, 20220
4. 36th International Geological Congress on March 22, 2022,Day-2
03. 36th International Geological Congress on March 20, 2022,Day-1
02. Jawaharlal Nehru Birth Centenary Lecture-2022 by Prof. Marcia McNutt and Panel Discussion at 18:00 Hrs, on March 3, 2022
01. Semi Conductor Nanostructures for Optoelectronics Applications – Prof. Chennupati Jagadish, FNA-Dated- Feb 02, 2022
12. J C Bose: In Scientific & National Contexts,Speaker – Prof. Rajesh K Kochhar Dated- November 30th, 2021
11. Bibha Chowdhuri- India’s High Energy Particle Physicist A ‘Star’ in Heaven, Speaker – Dr. Rajinder Singh, Dated- Oct 22, 2021
10. How the Saha Ionization Equation Was Discovered, Speaker – Prof. Arnab Rai Choudhuri, FNA, Dated- Oct 6, 2021
09. A discussion on Gene Editing. Speaker – Prof. Deepak Pental, FNA Former Vice-Chancellor University of Delhi,Sep 21, 2021
08. Indian/ Foreign Fellows Webinar,Speaker-Prof. Akkihebbal Ramaiah (Ravi) RAVISHANKARA,Aug 5, 2021
07. Science of Oxygen Therapy: A Talk Show,Jun 26, 2021
06. Release of Books & Brochures by INSA,Jun 23, 2021
05. World Environment Day organised by INSA, New Delhi,Speaker-Dr. Prahlad Kishore Seth, FNA, FNASc, FAMS, NASI Senior Scientist, Founder and former CEO, Biotech Park, Lucknow, Former Director, CSIR-Indian Institute for toxicology Research,Jun 5, 2021
04. 75 Years of Independence AMRUTOTSAVA,Speaker-Prof. Tapas K. Kundu, PhD, DSc, FNASc., FASc., FNA, Sir J. C. Bose National Fellow,Apr 16, 2021
03. Indian/Foreign Fellows Webinar Series Exploring Active Matter by Professor Sriram R Ramaswamy,Feb 11, 2021
02. International Virtual Panel Discussion, Wednesday, 3 February 2021 In Cooperation with the German National Academy of Sciences Leopoldina ,Feb 5, 2021
01. Symposium: Integrating Science, Society and Philosophy: Jagadis & Abala Bose with Sister Nivedita,Speaker- Shri Jawhar Sircar,Public Intellectual and Retired IAS Secretary,Government of India,Feb 2, 2021
14. Prof. Ajoy Ghatak, President-Elect, NASI on 12 Dec 2020 11.00 a.m. about The Fiber Optics Revolution
13. Dr. Renu Swarup, Secretary, Department of Biotechnology (DBT), 16th Oct 2020, 11.00 a.m.
12. Dr. Somak Raychaudhury, Director, IUCAA, Pune 19th Sept 2020, 11.00 a.m.
11. Prof. Chandrima Shaha, President, INSA 29th August 2020, 11.00 a.m.
10. Ms. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, Executive Chairperson, BIOCON Limited 17th August 2020, 11.30 a.m.
09. Dr. Shubhra Priyadarshini, Editor, Nature India, 10th August 2020, 11.00 a.m.
08. Prof. Partha P Majumder, President, Indian Academy of Sciences on 25 July 2020, 11.00 a.m.
07. Dr Rakesh Mishra, Director, CCMB on 11 July 2020, 11.00 a.m.
06. Prof Gagandeep Kang, Executive Director, THSTI on 27 June 2020, 11.00 a.m.
05. Prof Sandeep Verma, Secretary, SERB on 17 June 2020, 11.00 a.m.
04. Dr. Anurag Agrawal, Director CSIR-IGIB on 4 June 2020, 5.00 p.m.
03. Prof. Narinder Mehra, AIIMS, New Delhi on 23 May 2020, 11 a.m.
02. Prof Ashutosh Sharma, Secretary, DST on 12 May 2020, 11 a.m.
01. Prof. LS Shashidhara on 2 May 2020, 11 a.m.
After Pandemic, the Recovery Path Should Be Green (IAP)
COMMUNIQUÉ ON COMBATTING STRUCTURAL RACISM AND DISCRIMINATION from the InterAcademy Partnership (IAP)
Statement from Leopoldina, The German National Academy of Sciences Leopoldina Home page
Statement by the Science Academies of India on the novel corona virus Pandemic
G-Science Academies’ Statement on the Critical need for International Cooperation During the COVID-19 Pandemic
IAP Academies’ Communication on COVID
How to know Covid-19 from flue, Allergies and Common Cold?
Global Science Portal for Resource Material from ISC on Covid-19
Aerosol and surface stability of the virus
Gateway for Covid19 by Central University of Punjab
Joint statement by WTO and WHO
WHO Advice to Public
WHO Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports
ICMR Covid-19 Testing Labs